Zoom in on the world around you with this lightweight, durable microscope as you enjoy completing the 8 activities included in this kit!
- 8 lab activities included! Explore real world STEM activities! See the difference between a grain of salt and a grain of sand. Look at your fingertips and the incredible details of printed letters.
- 60x Magnification: as much zoom as some school microscopes!
- Lighted microscope! White and blue led lights shine down so that you do not need to use slides to see.
This lighted pocket microscope provides an incredible opportunity for young explorers to zoom in on the world around them. The lightweight, durable design is perfect for young hands while the magnification of this small portable device is incredible. Educational. Easy. Fun.
Have you ever wanted to have a microscope at home only to be discouraged by the price and size of a laboratory microscope? This little device is the answer for you. It is:
- Small and portable. You do not need any other equipment
- Powerful for its size. With a 60x zoom it can show you the small Abraham Lincoln on the back of a penny and the fibers that make your shirt
- Durable.It has held up in our labs in the hands of many young children.
We at Easy Peasy Science Fair love this microscope and know that you will too.
Easy Peasy Science Fair Products are easy to use and always include learning opportunities.
Perfect for children ages 4-15; also perfect for adults because who doesn't want a small microscope? Batteries are included.
Item Weight: 1.1 ounces or .07 pounds
Shipping Weight: 1.1 ounces or .07 pounds
Dimensions: 6x2x1 inches
Origin: China and US
Packaged and Distributed in US